Good purchase

Good choice?

• Total voters
they say january but it wouldn't be the first time they or any company for that matter (sundown will be late on the date for the 4500) will be late on a pretty
sundown EXPECTS them on certain dates. They dont say that the amp will be here on this date at exactly this time...

I didn't mean to say that sundown and ED act the same way. What I was trying to say is there is delays in getting amps into the country sometimes its just somes companies customer service about the delays is better than others. DEFINETLY did not mean to put ED and sundown on the same level. NO comparison

People bash ED on here because they don't like the guy who owns the company but the fact is there amps are extremely solid amps.
ROFL tell that to the legions of people left out in the cold by eD or stuck with overpriced asphalt mat in their cars. eD needs to get back to building counterfit W7s

post count ***** or what? I know your not Saying that about Jacob?
fucking idiot.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
eD...
horrible company

ROFL tell that to the legions of people left out in the cold by eD or stuck with overpriced asphalt mat in their cars. eD needs to get back to building counterfit W7s

fucking idiot.

horrible company
wow i feel so horrible now u called me an idiot lolz grow up noob i was clarifying it dickwad noob.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...