Good to start out with or no?

Participant count
  • Participant list

mtfleming11

Hey all, i just turned 17 and i recently bought from a friend of a friend, 2 Kenwood KFC-W12 subs in closed custom boxes to fit behind a truck seat, with a 1200 watt DHD ntx-2138 amp..all very clean and in perfect condition, all for $50. Questions i have would be

1)This is my first setup, is it ohkay? Or is it something id be the laughing stock of the school for..

2)good deal for the money or no?

3)what kind of wiring do i need to set up the amp and subs?

Thanks,

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have read about this, and honestly the installer did nothing wrong. It's the newer vehicles that have the automatic engine stop/start (instead...
Not with a Toyota but with a Dodge Stratus. The Security Key Immobilizer Module (SKIM) was activated and it would not energize the coils. Check if...
That's what I'm going to do, cheap, and easy to do. I picked up a spst switch today
I found a solution that you may try. PAC TR-4 Remote Turn on module. It's on Amazon for about $17.00
Just want a give an update. I ended up trying a capacitor to see if it would work before spending on a battery. The capacitor does work, the...

About this thread

mtfleming11

mtfleming11
shirley, ma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
IAD-Zak