gotta find a new car

bigdisney
10+ year member

juvicated adult
bama
aight well a few nights ago i was leaving a party and was pretty drunk. i ended up racing a dude named micheals truck on the highway an suprisingly i got my saturn up 2 115 before idecided to slow down. then next day i get to work an as soon as ipark i hear this horrible rattling sound.i get off an figure i can make it home cuz its only a few miles an my car dies an wont start again. so i call my buddy who owns a car shop he comes an towes it. turns out my motor locked up. so i guess ima try an find a new car cuz that a be cheaper than getting a new engine 4 that piece of ****. just figured id share my bad luck/stupidity with yall.

Wow, another fuktard!

Yes, lets drink, get buzzed or drunk or whatever and race some guy at 115mph!!!!

I am glad you car fugged up! Now you have to go spend more money, probably on another POS car you will ruin with in a given time span. Probably sooner than later. Retard!

i wasnt plannin on racin him we was just headin the same way when we left an end up racin im actually suprised i got it up that fast but im glad i have 2 buy another car because in case u cant read i hated that pos

i wasnt plannin on racin him we was just headin the same way when we left an end up racin im actually suprised i got it up that fast but im glad i have 2 buy another car because in case u cant read i hated that pos
If you hated it then what didn't you just get rid of it like most people would? When i wanted a new car i simply traded my old one in. I've babied every vehicle i've had even my 1989 cavlier at 17 because i knew it still had some equity in it that would allow me to get something that much better when i traded it in. Having the engine lock up and being left with a vehicle that has zero value doesn't seem like it benefitted you in any economical sense. I also get the impression that your next car isn't exactly going to be head turner anyway.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.