ground wire/power wire to amp touched and sparked

Participant count
  • Participant list
You are getting so close. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Just be extremely careful and make sure you do not have bare wire sticking out of your terminals. If you cant seem to get them all wrap them in good quality electrical tape. Not the .49 crap.

You are getting so close. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Just be extremely careful and make sure you do not have bare wire sticking out of your terminals. If you cant seem to get them all wrap them in good quality electrical tape. Not the .49 crap.
lol i was working on the **** since 3 pm yesterday to 7 am this morning.. in -5 degree weather lol.. i was determined to get that **** done.. ***** that i lost the lights on my amp but i guess something has to go wrong with my first install.. everything else went smooth tho

had everything done.. everythign worked.. amp lit up like it should.. so then i mounted it on the box and while i was doing that the power wire fell out and hit the ground wire on its way down and it sparked =/.. so im guessing im gonna have to deal with a amp that doesnt light up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.