Central Region Halloween DB Drag: CarStereo1 Dayton OH

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
They gunna have a freestyle class at this show? I'd like to do it just to find out what kind of numbers I'm doing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Yes, I just talked to Greg and he verified it would be offered at this show.

Cool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
There is also a possibility I will have my termlab at the show for testing purposes. It will be open to anybody that is participating in the competition.

There is also a possibility I will have my termlab at the show for testing purposes. It will be open to anybody that is participating in the competition.
i'll have mine available as well.

Is there any rules on folding my back seats down? Haha, I could definitely benefit from it.
nope... technically you have to be able to fold them back up without too much difficulty.

Looks like i'm bringing my expedition down...Got a little work ahead of me still but i'll be ready.

Steve mick said he'll be there, so we'll get to see a 159.9 bassrace run or two i'm sure.

i'll have mine available as well.

nope... technically you have to be able to fold them back up without too much difficulty.

Looks like i'm bringing my expedition down...Got a little work ahead of me still but i'll be ready.

Steve mick said he'll be there, so we'll get to see a 159.9 bassrace run or two i'm sure.
In freestyle he will be fine to fold his seats down. In street class you need to be able to demonstrate that you can fold them up and the stereo system does not interfere with the normal use of the vehicle.

man to bad this is coming up so soon my van isnt going to be ready by then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif and my car isnt loud at all lol. im new to the sport and really want to go to a comp to get metered once i get the install done. o well therse always next year.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Pioneer~Saturn

5,000+ posts
Dr. Enclosure
Pioneer~Saturn
Dayton, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date