Hard decisions... Need help

Participant count
  • Participant list

TRAVii199

Okay so my truck is a 2008 GMC Canyon. Its a extended cab and the truck is relatively small. So I found a box design that I like and.I know some custom box builders and I can get one built. But my problem is I don't know what subs to get. It's either going to be 2 Soundqubed HDS215s and the 1200 watt rms amp. Or the Soundqubed HDS315s with the 2200 watt amp with a HO alternator and the big three. So my question is are the HDS315s worth the extra money?

Okay so my truck is a 2008 GMC Canyon. Its a extended cab and the truck is relatively small. So I found a box design that I like and.I know some custom box builders and I can get one built. But my problem is I don't know what subs to get. It's either going to be 2 Soundqubed HDS215s and the 1200 watt rms amp. Or the Soundqubed HDS315s with the 2200 watt amp with a HO alternator and the big three. So my question is are the HDS315s worth the extra money?
It really depends on what power your running. Or plan to run. If your gonna stay at 2200 the hds215 will be fine

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.