Have you ever had equipment stolen out of your car?

Have you ever had equipment stolen from your car?

• Total voters
One time I had my windows down, all my doors unlocked, and I drove into the hood with "Hard in the Paint" blaring. I got circled at a stop sign. They held a colt .45 they painted to look like a toy gun to my face, the opened my back hatch, stole my subs, ripped my amp out, and stole my hub caps, all in 30 seconds. I was so scared.

True story

One time I had my windows down, all my doors unlocked, and I drove into the hood with "Hard in the Paint" blaring. I got circled at a stop sign. They held a colt .45 they painted to look like a toy gun to my face, the opened my back hatch, stole my subs, ripped my amp out, and stole my hub caps, all in 30 seconds. I was so scared.
True story
sounds like they went hard in the paint on you.

True story
thats what you get for listening to waka...those guys new that system deserved a better home with better music to bump.

i had a 99 acura integra ls, didnt have a crazy setup, but was decent enough for me at the time. alpine type r 12, some american legacy 2kw pos amp, and a fancy cap so i can see my volts. left the backseat down so left it all exposed. my girl shoves me at about 4am telling me the alarm is going off. now supposedly she said "I TRIED WAKING YOU UP, BUT YOU ROLLED OVER AND SAID IT WAS PROBABLY A CAT." so i was woken up by some lady knocking at my door at 6:45am saying the window was broken on the car. i hopped up ran outside to see the window broke, the HU dangling in the dash an my steering column broken to *****. they didnt get nothing so i was happy about that. worst part of it all is that, a integra parked right down the same street was stolen 3 nights later, and returned only to be stripped entirely. they left a steering wheel and i think the backseat was all

True story
Of course your dumbass doesnt floor it when you see them circle

I had someone sawzall the roof off my car and carefully remove all my door panels to remove my stock ford speakers. they didnt even strip any of the screws

I had someone sawzall the roof off my car and carefully remove all my door panels to remove my stock ford speakers. they didnt even strip any of the screws
That's alot of work for stock speakers....

True story
lol ur funny is h3ll

My old 2000 Cavalier got broken into when I went into my girlfriend's school for 40 minutes at lunch. All I had was a deck at the time, everything else was stock. They didn't steal anything except a really old, barely working MP3 player that would have cost them money to get rid of.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...