HDC3 fail

maybe people should stop trying to compete with subs that are supposed to be used for music you want a spl sub built to take abuse buy one but i don't think aqs are designed for that

maybe people should stop trying to compete with subs that are supposed to be used for music you want a spl sub built to take abuse buy one but i don't think aqs are designed for that
x2

buy a sundown thats rated for 600 rms and can take 3-5k bursts np

D77.. Its how the world works. It should be encouraged. Why accept someone elses rules or designation? Its good to try things for yourself, and not always accept what others say. Its healthy.

And I guess thats why the SA12s are so popular.. because theyre designs for SPL. Amirite? Uwrong.

D77.. Its how the world works. It should be encouraged. Why accept someone elses rules or designation? Its good to try things for yourself, and not always accept what others say. Its healthy.And I guess thats why the SA12s are so popular.. because theyre designs for SPL. Amirite? Uwrong.
i have no problem with what anyone runs in the lanes but just dont ***** about them when they blow when your putting 3 times there rated rms to them

Sounds like what most people are running in the lanes is their mouth. Wait... I wanna try it.

I can't believe grown men are still humoring the "sport" of SPL. Any monkey can get loud. Want a real challenge? Try to convince someone that the music they're listening to is actually the real thing, even though we all know it's not. You know, with a sibilance of fidelity?

Hey, that was fun.

Sounds like what most people are running in the lanes is their mouth. Wait... I wanna try it.
I can't believe grown men are still humoring the "sport" of SPL. Any monkey can get loud. Want a real challenge? Try to convince someone that the music they're listening to is actually the real thing, even though we all know it's not. You know, with a sibilance of fidelity?

Hey, that was fun.
I'd rather argue with a brick wall then try to convince an SQ person that there are huge flaws in SQ competitions.

But regardless, SPL isn't something that any "monkey" can do. It takes a lot of hard work and testing, just like SQ. Different strokes for different folks, lets not start an SQ vs. SPL war.

i'm very sorry matt. i forgot you are god. you created everything and knows whats better for everyone. everyone bow down to the all knowing matt.

WTF,i have been searching for god my whole life and almost gave up hope,he has been here the whole time. Where's that Escalade i've been praying about muthafucca?

I'd rather argue with a brick wall then try to convince an SQ person that there are huge flaws in SQ competitions.
But regardless, SPL isn't something that any "monkey" can do. It takes a lot of hard work and testing, just like SQ. Different strokes for different folks, lets not start an SQ vs. SPL war.
i will agree with you on this one...SQ judging can **** my balls!!!

both do take hard work and i like your quote there

both take hard work but which one do you think is more expensive?i vote sq
This really depends on the level at which you want to compete.

Both can be insanely expensive. The main difference that I see is that you can have the best equipment in the world and set up perfect, but if somebody doesn't like you or the equipment you run, you can get bad marks. That in itself is the major flaw of SQ "competitions". Normally competitions are unbiased, but SQ sure as hell isn't.

Naw, I know and I couldn't agree more, buddy. I was jus trollin' a little bit. I don't compete on any level so I don't have much at stake here. I do enjoy making music sound good more than I enjoy building pressure at a single tone though, lol. My hat's off to everyone's hard work no matter what they do, I'm just surprised to see this level of severity assigned to something that's relatively unimportant in the general scope of life. A few people in this thread need to gain perspective.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date