HDC3 fail

If for any reason you blow the ultimate SPL sub, i wanna see her insides... man that sounds dirty lol. But ya know what I mean.
Oh, don't worry. When I am done abusing her and she is wore out, I will ship her *** to ya and you can check out her gap. LOL

Oh, don't worry. When I am done abusing her and she is wore out, I will ship her *** to ya and you can check out her gap. LOL
Just wanna see whats all really done inside to make it work like it does. I know that cone and cap will need a nice cleaning too. My buddy who works in aerospace technologies for a local company said he could possibly replicate the cone and cap as well. They say SPL cant be pretty but hell we can atleast try lol.

Also I know those softparts are almost half the weight of the normal lineup they use, would love to see how they reduce moving mass by so much without losing structural integrity.

you really are a character Alex
I was at the madison show, with nick when he had the amp issue, one of the bridged inputs was bent and when he swapped em everything was fine. He was with me and Brian was there too. At no point did I ever bring up Mike or your name.

Id love to hear that from Jake, cause I know he was obviously there when I "said" this. He will confirm that I never said rd subs ****, cascade is better.

Ive never used the words ****, or better. Some subs use stronger parts or are smarter engineered.

Chili and Geoff can have what ever opinions about me they wish. I at least respect them cause they put hard work into what they do and know what they are doing.

Wanna come to a show and smack me? Man id almost consider paying you 100 just to show up to a show.

Now now just look at that, you call me cry baby and other personal attacks, yet your the one so flustered as to say you will smack me at a show? U iz mad?

Keep talking, what it comes down to is what I stated in the OP is right, the motor is a flaw and poor quality. If you can find me any other company that would pass something like this I will hands down let you slap me. I know you have no idea how this works but when milling top plates it will go through at least three peoples hands. All of which would clearly see this mistake, all of which let it pass. NCA or SJA would never let something like this even reach the drill/tap phase let alone the coating or assembly phases. I keep raising questions and you keep passing them, coming up with BS and now your at the stage of "smacking me like a *****". If people didnt know better theyd think you were in middle school. Your clearly frustrated and probably wont sleep very good tonight. You could just do what most would do and walk away, you got your "side" made and leave it at that, yet you persist to make up stuff, and now that is is clearly innefective as I will defend each accusation, you have lead to threats... come on man you better then that I know your more mature then that.

Your only defenses have been things like yawning and saying youll smack me. Superheavyweight vs a featherweight and I still wouldnt flinch cause that fact that you would think your gonna be that much of a thug over such a stupid arguement you cant hold, well now that is just sad.
like i said. i bet you a hundred. don't get all scared now.

keep lying to everyone. thats fine

Dude, WTF is you point? Seriously? I don't know you, or the situation, and I gotta say you are one whiney little person. Grow up, and shut up!
This is whats wrong with CA.com, what you are doing isn't fun, or entertaining.
so if you don't know then shut the hell up. ok dude. seriously.

Bumpin if you ever bring my wife into your ******** i WILL make the drive to Wisconsin to knock your ******* little punk *** out! Dont ******* cross the line with me!

like i said. i bet you a hundred. don't get all scared now.
keep lying to everyone. thats fine

so if you don't know then shut the hell up. ok dude. seriously.
If you have a personal problem with matt, call him or get face to face. what you are doing is bs.

And you don't know me even close enough to call me dude or tell me to shut the hell up! OK dude, Seriously!

Bumpin if you ever bring my wife into your ******** i WILL make the drive to Wisconsin to knock your ******* little punk *** out! Dont ******* cross the line with me!
Agreed, wives and Mothers are off limits. If Matt went there, I would hope he rethinks that and apologizes.

I believe he is refering to the dd 99z15 i just bought from Scott.
Ah, well if the parts on the 99z are anything like the parts on my 9500's I can tell that they changed significantly over the past year.

That how they lightened them up. Totally different spiders, coils, and even cones I think.

didnt realize it was ur wife till tommy pointed it out, i agree that is crossing the line and thats why it lasted an hour. Your right that was a low blow and thats why I changed it. But please continue to talk **** with the rest of DOA on facebook, where I cant respond, cause remember im the little punk ??

Ah, well if the parts on the 99z are anything like the parts on my 9500's I can tell that they changed significantly over the past year.
That how they lightened them up. Totally different spiders, coils, and even cones I think.
Well they will put the Z parts on F motors, I know a few Street guys who have had it done but what it comes down to is its still the same WW coil and no matter how good DD is they cant change the physical properties of aluminum, its weight will remain the same. The only conclusions I could run to is former changed but even then is former weight enough to effect a .3-.5 db change on direct drop in to a DD F? Sure seemed to work that way for CRX I know.

didnt realize it was ur wife till tommy pointed it out, i agree that is crossing the line and thats why it lasted an hour. Your right that was a low blow and thats why I changed it. But please continue to talk **** with the rest of DOA on facebook, where I cant respond, cause remember im the little punk ??
you are a punk and i dont remember talking much **** on facebook! Once again i wont waste my time on a forum but you can count on me calling you out on this at a show! The line has been crossed and i will f@ck you up.

forum full of a bunch of retards... pretty entertaining watching two mentally challenged people go at it.

this be bumpin

super-retard.jpg

this be joker

cosplay-fail-36.jpg

whos gonna win a retarded superman or a retarded optimus prime

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date