HDC3 fail

****, My bad, Im sorry I bassraced in the 150-159.9 class at the Radio Dr Finals. :/
Im pretty sure I always bring it at shows. I even asked joker to go into the 159.9 bassrace class at the Alfero Brothers 3x event, but he wouldnt.

Now my speakerbox in the cargo area of my tahoe sure aint no 155.1DBs like Jokers cadillac with a wall, but my 153.8 aint too shabby at 34hz, and still being able to bassrace a 152.8db.

If I remember right I even gave said Decaf a pretty decent and long demo at that show too and even took out a coil without nowing it, and still burped a 153 flat.
didn't know that a 52.8 was bass racing a 59.9, they must have changed the class and not told me...

NO one ever said they werent? EVER, but keep putting words in peoples mouths. And dont call me cry baby it hurts mahh feeelings. I go to two or three hood shows a year, but usually dont compete because people DO get sour when you come in the same class as them with 10x the equipment. How do you know how they feel, or do you just guess and hope your right? You should never assume someone elses feelings. Remember at the kenosha show (jakes home town). I bet someone was real "happy" when mike creamed them at the show the weekend before and thats why mikes amps were all outta wack cause someone fucked with em.
And to say numbers dont mean **** to you... why was your avatar on facebook a 155.0 on the termpro board for the whole season of dbdrag? And to compare building your setup to building your own vehicle is just a silly and uneducated comparison. If its a hobby or sport shouldn't it be something you did, not just something you put money into. That makes you no more of an investor. I know you said I dont know how to have fun in the sport but dude, think about it the building, the experimenting, the adjustmenets and adapations, thats the real fun. You havent even experienced that yet. Its one thing to press play on a setup Mike makes for you, its a whole nother level of exhilirating when its something you put your hours of blood and sweat into. I truley hope one day you try it.

I hand it to mike he has a good business going outta his garage but at shows, its really just him watching 15 different systems he built, beat up on kids isnt it? I can see why hood shows would be fun too.I challenge you for this season to try something on your own. Even if its out of hate for me, I double dare ya. You will experience the real sport... its not jsut about playing loud music. Thats what gives real audiphiles a bad rap is people who just have people build em loud **** and crank it all the time.
You just don't have a F U C K I N G clue kid, so why don't you just shut up already. At shows I watch them ENJOY the systems I helped them build. Not everyone has the tools or garage, so that's where I step in... Has NOTHING to do with "beating up on people" as I have NEVER heard someone on DOA say that they can't wait to go to a hood show and kick everyone's ***. It's a chance to hang out, demo, meet people, and have fun. Again all concepts that you apparently can't relate to as car audio is serious business for you...

You just don't have a F U C K I N G clue kid, so why don't you just shut up already. At shows I watch them ENJOY the systems I helped them build. Not everyone has the tools or garage, so that's where I step in... Has NOTHING to do with "beating up on people" as I have NEVER heard someone on DOA say that they can't wait to go to a hood show and kick everyone's ***. It's a chance to hang out, demo, meet people, and have fun. Again all concepts that you apparently can't relate to as car audio is serious business for you...
That's what it's all about bro...all that overly competitive shit talkin drama they can keep...people forget the reason they do this....lol

good one with the personal attacks there buddy, PS you shouldnt swear at kids.

Your right I havent been to every show I could make the past three years with great people, having a great time. Doing my own builds, with my own money, my own equipment, my own experience. Helping people like Jeremy grow and never seeing or expecting a penny in return. You know so much about me mike, guess thats why you gotta keep making up BS and walk around the OP. Maybe you know about the huge party I had this past year for dropfest, having a bunch of drunk guys in my garage painting a box pink with me, i did that all out of business. How about letting Josh blow up one my crescendo 3000s and me having to pay another 550 to replace it outta my own pocket, thats cause im all about making money? Your logic is so far off its sad. Is a business something you invest hundreds or hours of your life into and never get anything in return. I have done countless builds, designs, and testing with dozens of members, no one pays me(besides buying materials), ask Scott Sinde, Nathan Snow, Joe Kuelza, Aaron Turcotte, and tons of others. Ive been passing off stuff like my stinger deals (which I have sold over 300) at and not once made a penny, Fred of Stay Tuned will verify as the paypal account is his name. If this was a business for me, things would be a lot different. And if you didnt pay attention the first time, car audio is not a business to be in, its an over saturated market that anyone with any sense of business would know that its a terrible time to get into it.

Mike why do you think someone messed with all your amps the show before Kenosha the past year? Just curious, do you think its cause you made friends with someone and they were trying to help you at a show? Just answer me that... or do you think, just possibly that you coulda pissed off someone who you beat up on at a hood show? Is that possibility out of the question?

good one with the personal attacks there buddy, PS you shouldnt swear at kids.
Your right I havent been to every show I could make the past three years with great people, having a great time. Doing my own builds, with my own money, my own equipment, my own experience. Helping people like Jeremy grow and never seeing or expecting a penny in return. You know so much about me mike, guess thats why you gotta keep making up BS and walk around the OP. Maybe you know about the huge party I had this past year for dropfest, having a bunch of drunk guys in my garage painting a box pink with me, i did that all out of business. How about letting Josh blow up one my crescendo 3000s and me having to pay another 550 to replace it outta my own pocket, thats cause im all about making money? Your logic is so far off its sad. Is a business something you invest hundreds or hours of your life into and never get anything in return. I have done countless builds, designs, and testing with dozens of members, no one pays me(besides buying materials), ask Scott Sinde, Nathan Snow, Joe Kuelza, Aaron Turcotte, and tons of others. Ive been passing off stuff like my stinger deals (which I have sold over 300) at and not once made a penny, Fred of Stay Tuned will verify as the paypal account is his name. If this was a business for me, things would be a lot different. And if you didnt pay attention the first time, car audio is not a business to be in, its an over saturated market that anyone with any sense of business would know that its a terrible time to get into it.

Mike why do you think someone messed with all your amps the show before Kenosha the past year? Just curious, do you think its cause you made friends with someone and they were trying to help you at a show? Just answer me that... or do you think, just possibly that you coulda pissed off someone who you beat up on at a hood show? Is that possibility out of the question?
you keep talking about how everyone keeps attacking you yet its posts like these that give people reason to! YOUR ATTACKING OTHERS WHEN THEY HAVNT BEEN POSTING! All your talk about MY own builds, MY own equipment, MY own money, and then calling Mike out again?? are you just an attention ***** like JP and Meade? or am I the only person seeing this?

notantisocial.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date