HDC3 fail

notantisocial.jpg
awww u can do better

you keep talking about how everyone keeps attacking you yet its posts like these that give people reason to! YOUR ATTACKING OTHERS WHEN THEY HAVNT BEEN POSTING! All your talk about MY own builds, MY own equipment, MY own money, and then calling Mike out again?? are you just an attention ***** like JP and Meade? or am I the only person seeing this?
If people made stuff up about you, and slandered your name, would you continue to defend yourself? You said you will talk right back, I dont see you as being a person to back down. Why the hell would you expect me to do different. Someone twists my words, makes up stuff, or simply ignores my posts and walks around the facts... yeah im gonna continue talking till I sound like a broken record. And you have an issue when I say "MY". People like Mike make **** up saying stuff isnt mine that it was handed to me, I wish what I had was handed to me beleive me that be sweet but what it comes to is I will bring up my defense until someones offense falls as it has no supporting facts.

Just for example. Lets put it out there that so and so built your entire setup, you were sponsored by Greg at RE for pushing his stuff so all your equipment is free, and you dont know anything about car audio, you just take it as a business and try and make money.... How do you feel. Its all of course not true but you have a group of people who dont like you coming back everytime you ask for proof with more BS about you, wether its on how you cheated, or talked smack... and so on. If your anything like you make yourself out to be, you wouldnt back down either.

Well it seems that you are bringing up "ignoring my post"

Where is the answer to Geoff's post about changing classes becuse he was there.

Then my post about what happen between Brian C and you with the Shox wire?

Well it seems that you are bringing up "ignoring my post"Where is the answer to Geoff's post about changing classes becuse he was there.

Then my post about what happen between Brian C and you with the Shox wire?
Ignoring my post is reffering to the OP, something only IndyTrucks has had a legitimate concern about thus far. Everyone else will ignore facts that I put out and walk to a personal issue they have or made up about me. That is what I am referring to about ignoring my posts. Like when Mike said I "NEVER" competed at a show he was at this year. Then I post pictures and termpro says I competed. You guys think I paid off Wayne to make it look that way? Or could someone admit that he was wrong. It wont happen, Mike is almost as stubborn as me. As are most of you guys, doesnt bother me one bit, but that is why I will point out when I make a good point and people try to ignore the fact.

I changed classes? My car had a blown transmission and was in the shop, if you really need I can find receipts. There was a good reason I showed up in different vehicles for a month of shows. I did an overnight build for dropfest using my moms car. I have no problem losing to Geoff. Hes beaten me before hell do it again, nothing new.

What post about Brian C? Who the hell is Brian C? Sorry I honestly cant say I know a Brian C.

Story to the shok wire is simple and Russ will confirm. He gave me 20 spools of shock wire at $XXX.XX. The deal was any competitors who would go to finals and run the wire and a decal and would help provide pictures, could purchase it from me at that exact price. Mike Hughes got 10 spools, Darren got 6 and Geoff got the rest, I believe. May be wrong on the numbers. That is THE only shock wire deal that went down. I cant "answer" things I have no idea what you or others are talking about.

For example I asked Nick this morning if I talked crap about DOA (alex or mike) not knowing how to strap crescendo amps at the madison show. He had absolutly no idea what I was talking about, couldnt recall a thing. The only statements you guys will respond back on is personal stuff, if it has to do with the issue at hand or any legitamate facts it gets ignored. Why is this? I will in detail answer any questions you have, let me know if I over looked something in the 397 posts and if I did i apologize.

Since you will answer anything, tell us the story about the amp/batt under the box in your back seat. Since that gets brought up, tell me your side of the story.
amp/batt? under the box?

At Waukesha, WI Stay Tuned Larry asked what class I was in. I said Stock 601-1800 as thats what he classified my identical system in from Dropfest a month before. He asked if I had any modifications behind b-pillar. I said no, he then said something along the lines of... "so all your batts are in the cargo" (as having them in from of cargo area means its a modification i suppose. Martin or Alex were quick to jump in and say no. I did indeed have my batts in the legroom behind drivers seat. Never denied it and Larry changed my class which I had no interjection with, never tried to pull a fast one, there was also no hiding it. I had two big *** NSB90 batts sitting there. He saw em at dropfest he saw em at Stay Tuned. Neither class had any competitoin in it what so ever. No boxes hiding anything, maybe had a waterbotle on em? thats about the only thing I bring to shows I try to keep my truck clean.

Larry will confirm all this, I will actually be down and most likely see him thursday in Milwaukee.

To say I cheated is like me calling out Mike a cheater for his illegal door mods that put him in extreme class. In which I told him if he ever competed on a serious level it would be an issue. All im saying is I never denied anything, never tried hiding anything, never even had a person in my class for god sakes, why isnt mike held at the same accountability... ohhh yeah cause it doesnt matter for him just me.

40 hour work week went by like nothing huh? wonder whats in store for next week.

nope week went by slow just a fast weekend due to this thread, and thats OK as i look forward to going back to work on monday mornings //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

nope week went by slow just a fast weekend due to this thread, and thats OK as i look forward to going back to work on monday mornings //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
your not a politician are you ? lol

Ok i apologize l actually met to say Matt C.There better
Ohh Chili... not much to say about it. I was under the impression he wanted the wire for his own personal use to sell as he runs his own install shop. I used my best judgement to determine he wouldnt be going to finals as he had only been once in the past 11+ years. My judgement held true but a week after everyone got their wire I told Mike to make Matt happy he could sell him some of his extra spools that he didnt need for the street A build. Mike contacted Matt, He told matt to come pick it up several spools and he never did. End of story on that one. Not sure what else youd like to know about it. Thats how it went down, we all saw it, we all moved on.

amp/batt? under the box?
At Waukesha, WI Stay Tuned Larry asked what class I was in. I said Stock 601-1800 as thats what he classified my identical system in from Dropfest a month before. He asked if I had any modifications behind b-pillar. I said no, he then said something along the lines of... "so all your batts are in the cargo" (as having them in from of cargo area means its a modification i suppose. Martin or Alex were quick to jump in and say no. I did indeed have my batts in the legroom behind drivers seat. Never denied it and Larry changed my class which I had no interjection with, never tried to pull a fast one, there was also no hiding it. I had two big *** NSB90 batts sitting there. He saw em at dropfest he saw em at Stay Tuned. Neither class had any competitoin in it what so ever. No boxes hiding anything, maybe had a waterbotle on em? thats about the only thing I bring to shows I try to keep my truck clean.

Larry will confirm all this, I will actually be down and most likely see him thursday in Milwaukee.

To say I cheated is like me calling out Mike a cheater for his illegal door mods that put him in extreme class. In which I told him if he ever competed on a serious level it would be an issue. All im saying is I never denied anything, never tried hiding anything, never even had a person in my class for god sakes, why isnt mike held at the same accountability... ohhh yeah cause it doesnt matter for him just me.
sleepy or i never said nothing. lies after lies

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date