HDC3 fail

sleepy or i never said nothing. lies after lies
Who gives a fvck? Whys it fvckin mater to you, do you really have no life? If you were building instead of running your mouth, some of the ******** that comes from your keyboard might have some merit.

1237988621859.jpg

amp/batt? under the box?
At Waukesha, WI Stay Tuned Larry asked what class I was in. I said Stock 601-1800 as thats what he classified my identical system in from Dropfest a month before. He asked if I had any modifications behind b-pillar. I said no, he then said something along the lines of... "so all your batts are in the cargo" (as having them in from of cargo area means its a modification i suppose. Martin or Alex were quick to jump in and say no. I did indeed have my batts in the legroom behind drivers seat. Never denied it and Larry changed my class which I had no interjection with, never tried to pull a fast one, there was also no hiding it. I had two big *** NSB90 batts sitting there. He saw em at dropfest he saw em at Stay Tuned. Neither class had any competitoin in it what so ever. No boxes hiding anything, maybe had a waterbotle on em? thats about the only thing I bring to shows I try to keep my truck clean.

Larry will confirm all this, I will actually be down and most likely see him thursday in Milwaukee.

To say I cheated is like me calling out Mike a cheater for his illegal door mods that put him in extreme class. In which I told him if he ever competed on a serious level it would be an issue. All im saying is I never denied anything, never tried hiding anything, never even had a person in my class for god sakes, why isnt mike held at the same accountability... ohhh yeah cause it doesnt matter for him just me.
what illegal door mods and don't say more then 2 layers of peel and seal as they changed that rule last year...

what illegal door mods and don't say more then 2 layers of peel and seal as they changed that rule last year...
Panels must be original and as close to stock as possible, adding wood or other mods beyond what is necessary for speakers is makes it a modification in front of the b pillar, thus a Extreme car. Jeremy and Josh already discussed this season ago

Panels must be original and as close to stock as possible, adding wood or other mods beyond what is necessary for speakers is makes it a modification in front of the b pillar, thus a Extreme car. Jeremy and Josh already discussed this season ago

FYI....the wood added was to house speakers....duh

Just get a life already...

I have adapters in my doors for my speakers that are made out of wood, does that make me an extreme car? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I have adapters in my doors for my speakers that are made out of wood, does that make me an extreme car? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
shutup you ****** ******

Who gives a fvck? Whys it fvckin mater to you, do you really have no life? If you were building instead of running your mouth, some of the ******** that comes from your keyboard might have some merit.
hahaha i like you.

guess i'm a extreme car then

I can see how some of DOA people are idiots and ****** illiterate. Can you ****** read what he said? "adding wood or other mods beyond what is necessary for speakers" READ F4GGOTS. **** is annoying everyone knows DOA is AQ nut huggers. Either way matt is here posting is opinion on it. WETHER he chooses to voice his opinion on a forum or directly to a company is his ******* choice. You dont like it dont come to his thread. PERIOD. You want to prove him wrong? Prove facts. He comes here and posts opinions on his personal dealings with companys. Wether its with a company you nuthug or not its his OPINION and at the end of the day thats what the forum is for. Who cares if hes butthurt or whatever. He still posting pics/facts about a companys subwoofers so its not like hes making it up. Shits annoying. And its funny when people post "OHH IM 40YRS OLD I BEEN AROUND" I dont give 2 ***** if your 80 does not mean you know more than a 10yr old PERIOD. Age dont make you smarter. So shutup wit that ****.

End of my rant haha..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date