HDC3 fail

Wanna know the sad thing, before DOA knew Patrick and Patrick knew DOA I hooked them up, got them a sub-forum there. They then met patrick and brought him onto the team....

waits for Mike or Alex to say I got paid to do it lol

Im still confused to this point why DOA feels im sour about so many thing. First they feel Im sour because they turned down RD team pricing? Like that bothers me, or free amp repairs from DB-R, or team pricing from second skin. I could care less if someone wanted to take an offer like that, I was just putting on the table what I could offer to help the team. For me to feel sour because DOA turned down great opportunities is just silly and still to this day leaves me question common sense sometimes.

BTW for anyone who doesnt know the great DB-R story... here it is, as most dont know on this site what happened. Several friends of mine were/are DBdrag finals bound year in and year out, they have a team name that they use at finals. Well I contacted Chris at DB-R and asked if hed be willing to help out some of my friends as their team is going to finals. Some of which have multi amp setups or run low voltage applications so amp repair coverage would be a godsend. Chris knew I was on team DOA and mistakenly made a post saying that he would sponsor team DOA for repairs for the year. I clarified that DOA was not a competitive team and that I was referring to another team. Mike felt I was representing the team as my own, all after Chris even went out of his way to acknowledge it was his mistake and made it known.

yes, we meet patrick and some wisco guys from you. i thank you for that. they are a bunch of great guys. but we probably would of meet them sooner or later

we told you from the beg that we are about " we work for everything we got" i told you no freebies from companies. trust me. i told other people no on certain discounts on products.

ok, this has turned out to be a doa vs bb with a little bit of AQ mixed in kind of deal.
who on doa's side officiaaly state what the teams stance and view is in reference to 1) matt 2) AQ? ans matt what is your official stance in reference to 1) doa 2) AQ?

then the BS will be done.
can't even say its the whole team that doesn't like matt. maybe a couple, but not everyone. some of the newer members probably never met him.

the ones that do not like him,

has to do with him calling out AQ because of personal reasons with DJ.

never once did i say the sub couldn't have came **** up from AQ. thats stupid. every company on world has there problems.

It was never said from my mouth, that is why I ask people please dont run to conclusions. Did I say Alex's 155 didnt really belong to him. Yes and for two reasons, please let me explain. First off because he walked in here like a total hotshot like hes something important in this hobby, he had his avatar on facebook as the termpro board showing his 155 for the entire season, so he must have been somewhat proud, which is totally cool thats good for him. But when he started arguing with Brian, who learned how to build a wall himself (they both had walled caddys for those who dont know). Was it a call out or a point out? To me I was pointing out the difference is Brian learned himself in his driveway how to do stuff, trial and error, whereas Alex paid Mike to do it. Is that an issue, No not at all Alex can do what ever makes him happy. I also stated this because Alex told me I dont know true happiness in the hobby. My arguement was he hasnt even built his own setup and if you ask 90% of the people in the hobby who do, they will say that is the most fun. Was I trash talking Alex for paying Mike to do his build... not so much. I was saying he hasnt even seen the side of the hobby most of us do... and i think I made a pretty clear arguement in that case. Wasnt bashing, making a simple point.
Its a fair thought, dont get me wrong. Mike, Martin, and Alex had all competed at that time at DBdrag shows, maybe not national bound but DOA presence was known. Most companies look for what gives them the best reach. A team in a large city with members that will travel to compete... yeah that would look appealing to a company looking for pr. They didn't want to take part in it, thats cool no big deal with me. In no way did it make any impact on me. That is why I am confused as to why they claim I am butthurt over it... just leaves me scratching my head.

shame its all fake otherwise there would be way more funnies to be had

brian came in here taking shots at me first. so what, i'm not suppose to respond?

? ? scratches head at that one.

my pic was a inside joke between Dee and me. ever notice his Caco avatar? said 155.1

we all got love for Team TMH. ( GET BETTER TMH) not sure whats up with brian, he came back from the minn show a different person

as far as telling me i don't build stuff myself.......

sleepy and i build some sealed boxes a long time ago. they weren't the best but they work for us. we did simple installs. so i know how fun it can be and how good it feels to do it yourself.

building a wall in the caddy myself was out of the question. i have barely any tools and not enough knowledge.

anything else you want to know?

Since it seems that EVERYONE has an opinion on this particular sub.I have a question...I see an extra cooling vent,and I have read the posts about why it is a BAD motor.What does the extra cooling really matter?How much will it diminish the power/usage of the motor? Is the extra cooling really going to affect the sub?If so,what percent? Even an educated guess...1%,2% 10%....How much?

I never quote myself,but I feel this is a valid question.How much would this affect the sub at all?I am by no means an Acoustic Engineer,or a designer.So,I do not know the answer.Perhaps someone can enlighten me?

just like you getting butthurt because we talking crap to matt? lol
I believe you and majority of DOA are the ones that got butt hurt, so you jumped down matts throat, tis the only reason this thread has gotten this long. All I see here is most of DOA being high schoolers and basing all there arguments on hearsay and rumors. Kinda like a bunch of high schoolers.

Whats even funnier is people like ALEX (yes im calling you out) post on here like your a somebody when in reality your a nobody in this sport, same with Able. So keep posting on the forums like your a bunch of bad asses because ill definitely be seeing you at some shows this year.

90% of DOA= Cry babies.

I believe you and majority of DOA are the ones that got butt hurt, so you jumped down matts throat, tis the only reason this thread has gotten this long. All I see here is most of DOA being high schoolers and basing all there arguments on hearsay and rumors. Kinda like a bunch of high schoolers.
Whats even funnier is people like ALEX (yes im calling you out) post on here like your a somebody when in reality your a nobody in this sport, same with Able. So keep posting on the forums like your a bunch of bad asses because ill definitely be seeing you at some shows this year.

90% of DOA= Cry babies.
Seriously ...??I just looked over your posts on here,and EVERY post is "High School" bitching.Really leaves you no room to talk.Second...calling out people that you have NO IDEA who they are?

90% of DOA= Cry babies.
Im a nobody? and just who the hell are you? The only thing your right on is seeing me at some shows this year so man up and introduce yourself to me, and we will see if your still a smart @ss in real life like you are on the web. You dont ******* know me and i have been pretty tame in this thread, except for when matt thought it would be a good idea to use MY WIFE as his pic.! Your a troll and im sure you wont have the balls to say any of this crap face to face.

Curious what r u gonna do bout it u talk just as much hope u can back urn baby words u haven't stated anything about this topic except ride on Matt nuts stop trying to e thugs u know u ain't hard

Im a nobody? and just who the hell are you? The only thing your right on is seeing me at some shows this year so man up and introduce yourself to me, and we will see if your still a smart @ss in real life like you are on the web. You dont ******* know me and i have been pretty tame in this thread, except for when matt thought it would be a good idea to use MY WIFE as his pic.! Your a troll and im sure you wont have the balls to say any of this crap face to face.
Internet badass. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Internet badass. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
far from it as i normally dont bother talking **** on a forum but i was called out by someone who CLAIMS they will be at the same shows as me and also knows nothing about me. My name was brought into something that it shouldnt have been /END An internet "******" is someone like yourself, who jumps in on something and starts with they little comments when they dont know whats going on.

far from it as i normally dont bother talking **** on a forum but i was called out by someone who CLAIMS they will be at the same shows as me and also knows nothing about me. My name was brought into something that it shouldnt have been /END An internet "******" is someone like yourself, who jumps in on something and starts with they little comments when they dont know whats going on.
Aint worth it the kid's only 19 he Aint even old enough to drink rather yet wipe his own ***

As Mike says, "Them be fightin' words." hahaha

this thread shows why internet arguing is rediculous...its like a fight between special ed kids in a white belt karate class...even if you win, you still look retarded doing it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date