HDC3 fail

LOL doesn't matter what you run. I have a Sundown 3k that I use in one of my cars. Well that's assuming that shows will still be held in Gary. Shows were great, but we didn't do much to help the dancing girls. Dom will most likely let us know once it warms up.
Thats cuz ur cheap

I have an HD3 here that was epically quiet.
I think the old softparts are partly to blame, but I don't think it's gonna make up the 2+ dB difference from the 9512.

Never got to try an HDC3, always had it in the back of my mind though. Anybody have a 12" that I can test out? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
ill buy that hd3 back if you want to sell it

I believe you and majority of DOA are the ones that got butt hurt, so you jumped down matts throat, tis the only reason this thread has gotten this long. All I see here is most of DOA being high schoolers and basing all there arguments on hearsay and rumors. Kinda like a bunch of high schoolers.
Whats even funnier is people like ALEX (yes im calling you out) post on here like your a somebody when in reality your a nobody in this sport, same with Able. So keep posting on the forums like your a bunch of bad asses because ill definitely be seeing you at some shows this year.

90% of DOA= Cry babies.
never said i was a somebody. thanks. i'm scared now.

this

Can i bezz on team doa????
you sure you want to be with a bunch on nuthuggers and babies?

You sure your *** can take it?
he has a pretty mouth

I have an HD3 here that was epically quiet.
I think the old softparts are partly to blame, but I don't think it's gonna make up the 2+ dB difference from the 9512.

Never got to try an HDC3, always had it in the back of my mind though. Anybody have a 12" that I can test out? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
von gots some motors by the old man. sure you and him can work something out

Yessir, gonna help hank with some testing/tweaking.

No offense I just cant picture you drinking, I think I was the only one drinking beer at the CACO show actually.
I've drank beer with TK many of times //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date