head units with crossovers....

Participant count
  • Participant list
Depends on what kind of crossovers you need. If you just want a highpass for the fronts and a lowpass for the sub, then most Pioneer and Alpine decks have them.

If you want a sophisticated crossover with high, bandpass, and low with optional slopes, then you need to look at the Alpine 9835, Eclipse 8443, 8053, 8454, Pioneer 860MP & 960MP, and some Clarion and Panasonic decks also. You can get the Pioneer Premier 860MP online for ~$370 from http://www.cbrstereo.com, or you can look into buying them used.

When I bought it, I paid around $500 for it. But its like 3 yrs old. I just had a baby and I am selling off all my stuff. Has a remote with it. Motorized D mask and many other features on it. You can tune the fronts and rears from i think 40hrz-220hrts and the sub with no filter or 40- 60-80-120. I just through a newer alpine in my car to try it out for my brother it was a lower 98 number just dont remember witch one of the top of my head, ( i will find out if your interested in knowing cause DONT BUY IT) and it made my car sound sooo bad. With the bbe and other stuff on it. I could not get a nice sound. At least with this deck I can get a really nice sound and use stock comps and it makes them sound great. I had aftermarkets but pulled them out and now have stock ones. I am not saying buy my deck if you dont want to, but look into a higher modle excelon I think they will still have the features mine has. Has been a great deck so far with no problems. And it looks nice as well, still has the tilt face too. On the screan is comes across with text from the radio and text from the cds as well. Has so many features I dont even know how to use most of them honestly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.