headbussaboi scammed me

okay, its roadtrip time

Im either going to get my stuff back or get what he promised me

He is not going to get away with this....

Even if i have to sue him. I will win in court all the evidence points in my favor and could i sue for more money than i lost? To pay for court fees and everything...

okay, its roadtrip time

Even if i have to sue him. I will win in court all the evidence points in my favor and could i sue for more money than i lost? To pay for court fees and everything...

okay, its roadtrip time

okay, its roadtrip time

okay, its roadtrip time

okay, its roadtrip time

okay, its roadtrip timeIm either going to get my stuff back or get what he promised me

5 times...whoa.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Just giving you a hard time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I think its the forum lagging from too many people on or something. Mine is uber slow right now too.

I hope some justice is done to this disgrace of a scammer....I'd probably would have ended up back in prison for killing him it was me...so I guess he was lucky I didn't go through with a trade to him...I thought he seemed pretty fishy ....

I am not going to get into details, but I almost had to take an individual to small claims court, which is what you guys will have to do. I started doing some research in the matter, and it seemed that I would have had to go to the individuals county to do so. I live in IL he lives in Ohio, I was the victim.....Explain that one to me, I am sure it will be the same for you guys:rolleyes:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

s12mm4000

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
s12mm4000
aurora mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies