Hello newbie here but have a question about sat. radio

Participant count
  • Participant list

TopEnd

Hello everyone I bought a panasonic cq-c8303u hu and I bought the the sirius connect also but my only gripe now is a lot of my channels have this crackle sound to them. The best way i can explain it is the crackle an old record player makes when its playing. I don't here this noise in radio nor playing cds just when in sat. radio. I've tried hooking the power leads to a different source I even had the whole system out meaning just having the components in the floor of my car besides the antenna and I had it stuck in the middle of the roof of my car. My car has a factory amp so I tried hooking a speaker directly to the connector behind the hu and the crackle is still there. I even took the sirius unit back to the story and got another unit and the same results. If I turn my treble all the way down on my hu you really can't here it but then it sounds like crap. If this is normal or if any of you have info it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I have the Sirius direct hook up on my Eclipse AVN5500 and I dont have tis problem at all but Im not sure how its installed cause I payed a pro to do it when the AVN unit was installed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.