HELP alpine ??

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sindicate6

VA
I have a 1995 bmw M3 and I will be looking to put the alpine cda 7897 in as my HU ...I mainly have HU install experience with honda and I was wondering how difficult is it install for this car....I believe their is not a harmon/ kardon system and I will possibly have to run leads to each speaker....does anyone have and knowledge of installs w. bmw any info would be most helpful...oh yea anyone know how to get the deck out....im new to bmw installs(are there online diagrams?)

Check out ur local autopart store and spend the 20bucks or so for a full manual on your car. It is well worth the money and has full schematics of every inch of the car including the wiring for the stereo and color codes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.