HELP crescendo cz 6.5

Participant count
  • Participant list
I RECENTLY BOUGHT SOME CRESCENDO CZ SERIES 6.5 COMPONENTS 100RMS IM POWERING THEM WITH A ALPINE MRX-F30 4 CHANNEL THIS AMP THOSE 50X4 N 75X2 N BRIDGED 150x2 NOW THE PROBLEM IS I DONT THINK THEIR GETTING ALOT OF POWER NOT VERY LOUD I HAVE THEM WIRE TO EACH INDEPENDENT CHANNEL BECAUSE I HAVE MY STOCK SPEAKERS WIRE TO THE REAR CHANNELS WAT WOULD B THE RIGHT WAY TO WIRE THIS COMPONENTS ??????PLZZ

MRX-F30 OUTPUT!!!

RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels) 50 x 4

Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels) 325 x 2

Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels) 75 x 4

Bridged Power (Watts x Channels) 150 x 2

Why are you shouting!!?

Seriously...you won't believe this but I have Crescendo Mezzos wired to a 100 watt per channel amp and have the same problem...not nearly loud as they should be and no mid range at all! I think I'm going to try a different speaker to see if I can narrow down the problem to the speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.