Help deciding box and subs for 99 gmc Sierra extended cab

Unfortunately I don't mess with under-seat stuff, just too much going on to make it work...but if the OP wants to take his rear seat out, then I can definitely get something for him. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
LOL, yea I hear ya. I hate under the seat builds unless I have the truck right here in front of me.

This is a nightmare of a way to do it..but....

Lift you back seat..take cardboard and make a template of the bottom of the box and go from there.

Look through the build logs too...there are a few under the seat builds in there.

if u got the money, i would just wait on the si bm, it will sound great and have solid output. not to mention it only needs .5 cubic feet for a box, which should be easy to do under the seats

that sub has to be the hands down best SQ shallow sub out there.

with 450 watts rms, 14mm xmax, light and efficient suspension, it should get really loud.

sundown owner jacob (who makes sundown sa-8) took the SI BM mkIII and had it metered, did 148db with 1!

they are in the process of making a new version, will be SI BM mkIV, stays same 450 rms power .5 box, but using better parts

but it costs $250 for 1, but its a 12"

from what i can tell using winisd, 1 of these vs 1 sa 8 ported, the sa will get louder at 30hz, but from 40hz up the si bm is louder. but thats normal for a ported sub to be louder than a sealed sub. thats off 450 watts for both, the sa 8 being in .6 cubic foot 32hz and the si bm mk in .5 450 watts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.