• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 806
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

Hi guys, my boyfriend wants to be a head unit, Sony one with mp3 cd player, and I want to know can we put them in Aussie cars. Is the wiring the same of different? I dont want to order one from the US to find its not compatible.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks!

aussie car as in it was made there? if so, it is a 12 volt system right? if so (should be) then the sony will work. wire colors will be different (probably) then u.s. cars, so it might be hard to explain how to wire it. if you r going to diy then get a volt/ohm meter and a install kit(try crutchfield.com or a local installer) and just follow the directions that come with the sony. it will cost you but the easiest way is take it to a local audio shop and let them install it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.