HELP!!!!!!! JEEP LIBERTY AUDIO Installation

erickpego

hi i have a new jeep liberty with standart options and with steering wheel controls.

i am now looking to improve my car audio but i dont know what to buy!!!

the dvd reciver is the Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD with Pioneer CD-IU200V fo ipod conection, Pioneer CD-BTB200 for bluetooth connection and PAC SWI-PSv1 for the steering wheel controls

the speakers 2x Pioneer TS-D1720C

subwoofers 2x Pioneer TS-W3002D2

amp 2x Pioneer GM-D9500F

do this thing fit in my car??? can u help me mabe recommending some changes?? are two amps enough??? thanks for ur help

Oh and i have only 2000 $

I'm with Imtjnotu, if you got 2g's you do better than pioneer give me that much i would be on the classifieds keeping my eye out for good deals and believe me their is alot of them on here for some awesome equipment.

I have a base model jeep patriot doing very nice meca scores with a kicker,polk audio, and re audio setup. Just make sure ur install fits the type of music u listen to. Try to visit some local shops in ur area that can do drop in test with subs n boxes after you get ur HU and mids/ highs set up done.

Are you looking for sound quality or big boom, if your really into the crisp sounds then I would recommend looking into MB Quart, Hertz, Hybrid, or even Focal for your front speakers, these are all pretty nice. If your more into a big boom then you can save a little on the front speakers, do something more like polk, JBL, or JL (entry-mid level stuff)...for the subs, quality... Image Dynamics perhaps, maybe JL w3, I hear SSA has a good quality sub....boom, Sundown, kicker, or again SSA....honestly sound is subjective for the most case so the best thing you can do is actually listen to a few of these speakers and see what you think

im looking for good sound quality... and im thinking it would be a bad idea installing some subs in the car because the liberty doesnt have much trunk space!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif another problem is i live in Peru so i cant test all the available speakers in the market!! i would be nice if u could recommend me some //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

You will probably want a 15" sub, for SQ, I have to recommend the Digital Designs 1515, it sounds great, and for the amp, a JL Audio 500/1.

For the front stage, I would eliminate the 3.5" dash speakers, and put 2 good sets of components in the doors.

Some good ones to look into would be Hybrid Audio Technologies, Focal, Morel, Dynaudio, and CDT.

You will also need a 4-Channel amp to power the door speakers, and you'll want to do some deadening in the doors.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.