Help Me Decide PLEASE! HERTZ vs MOREL

i haven't heard the morel tempo 6 yet, but i have owned the Hertz HSK 165... i absolutely loved them - sending 150-160 each, they were superb!

hertz hsk 165.3 would be my choice but only based on what I've read.

Keep in mind this would be under ideal install conditions, you can't just slap

in a 3-way set.

"Audio to go" in Mississauga sells Hertz

East Hamilton Radio sells Hertz

Selective Sound in Mississauga sells Morel

Go have a listen......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Try to demo first the speakers and decide for yourself which speaker sounds better to you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

morel tends to have a "rich" sound caused by even order distortion. Sort of like a clean version of what a good "tube" sound would be. I think that is worthstating, if not full consideration.

Hertz, on the other hand, will color less. Theoretically, SQ is about removing all coloration and all distortion.

I like the Morels. I don't care why they sound better, they just do. I can hear the british accent on flies farting in a liverpool studio:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.