Help Me Help convince my Friend

Participant count
  • Participant list

picklekx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Alright my friend thinks that anybrand he has not heard of ***** sure as Adire, RE, Elemental, Nak, ADS, and so on. He also thinks that Rockford amkes the best amps period. I tell him ther eis no best but he doesnt believe me. So could someone please help me convince him that brands he may not have heard of are still good. Thanks

Bah, let him be happy with his ignorance. There's no use trying to sway someone who has already dismissed every other alternative before they are even mentioned. You know better, that should be enough //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'll pray that he see's the light. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

yea i figured he was a gonner hehe.... He said wait till we both have systems and sees who's is better so i gues we'll find out..... I'll show him a pic of XXX sometime or Brahma or something...

Originally posted by picklekx yea i figured he was a gonner hehe.... He said wait till we both have systems and sees who's is better so i gues we'll find out..... I'll show him a pic of XXX sometime or Brahma or something...
lol...i go through the same stuff with the people in my town. the local shop that does most of the business sells only audiobahn, and everyone see's the chrome and is like in shock. and they sell profile amps. and i'm like the profile amps are ****. no one believes me and is like ray(taht's my name), when you get a system we'll see. so i got my XXX a few weeks ago and it's sitting in my room right now. When ever i have friends over, i make sure they see it. Everytime their mouths about hit the ground. and i just laugh.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.