Help me out with this

Participant count
  • Participant list

MEMPHISFLEX
10+ year member

-------
Chicago,IL
Im getting out of the spl thing for now, so the 4 15s are going bye bye, but i would like to run 8 10s sealed, behind the 2nd row seat, do a row of 4 on each side in the back cargo area, that way i still have some thump, but still have room to put luggage or what ever else i need to hall!! So i need help picking out 8 10s, im gunna keep one of my Audiopipe GD6001s, so i can run that amp at .5ohms or 1ohm and get around 3kw daily! Help me out with this, and nothing to insanely priced, i would like to stay under $500 for all 8 10s.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Got it figured out! Thankfully a friend just found out about KunKonceptz UBT-20 terminal adapters that allow multiple connections to my type 94...
Turn the volume completely down and operate ot normally. This is to see if it is the built in amplifier that is shutting down. If the radio does...
That would be a function of the harness, not the HU, I think. Have you looked into a Maestro or iData interface? i would check with crutchfield...
Dammned good speakers. Just pass up the CL series,and you will be pleased with CDT speakers. I still enjoy all mine. Polk MM series and Infinity...

About this thread

MEMPHISFLEX

10+ year member
-------
MEMPHISFLEX
Chicago,IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date