Help me with amp!

I have a 200x2 watt amp that i got from a retired audio fanatic dirt cheap. I hooked it up, it has the steady power flow......but no sound..... I replaced the av's and got new monster cables to see if that was the problem...didn't help. I then put it in a different car with a completely different set of equipment and I got the same result. Is it a fuse somewhere or is the board fried? Any input is greatly appreciated. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

If you have no sound at all than try checking all of the fuses and if they are all fine than take off the back cover of the amp and see if their is any black burn marks and also check if all of batt,ground, and the rem, are all in place inside off the amp. all it takes is one wire to move and that whole amp will fry in an instance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.