Help plan a system for my LS7 Trans Am

you have 20-25k in your car besides the price of your car i presume? theres no way your gona buy an ls7, 01 ws6, and all the other parts neccesary to make 700+ hp for less than 35 grand. my point still stands and im a gm guy, your just talkin out ur ass.

Slowcamaro really chill. i never was hating on you.. i was kidding. i just hate working on LT1's, ive replaced like 6-7 optisparks on peoples cars.

and i never wanted to bring money into this... i wasnt braggin about spending 20-25k on my car...

some guy was saying i spent like 35k and i was just correcting him...

just breathe....

i do not have a lt1

Sorry, im not sure what i was thinking i guess i thought i was cool with my trans am. I forgot every trans am has an LS7. Why would people think thats cool
But you really are cool. i love being mocked.
You are being mocked because we dont need to know what engine you are putting in your car in order to help you with your stereo needs. It certainly didnt need to be in the title of the thread, unless it was done to attract attention, in which case you should expect both positive and negative attention.

under 30k with the car. and its an HKE 454...

You guys really need to lighten up... dont get so but hurt.

and slowmaro. i know you dont have an LT1 anymore. i get it. i saw the pics. i was basically saying good job. you made a good decision.

You are being mocked because we dont need to know what engine you are putting in your car in order to help you with your stereo needs. It certainly didnt need to be in the title of the thread, unless it was done to attract attention, in which case you should expect both positive and negative attention.

I forgot about all the douschebags on the internet.

I think i can handle the negative attention.

I think i can handle the negative attention.
So far it seems to be bothering you. Why are you still discussing how much $ you have in the car? Ignore the haters nd just ask your stereo questions. And next time probably leave your engine size out of the title, unless its pertinent. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Actually, if you want to see funny.... a local dude put a turbocharged H22 in an Odyssey van, 5 speed and all. He crashed his prelude while drunk and a family member gave him the van because its transmission went out. Regardless, I laugh my ass off every time I see that van and hear the turbo spooling.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.