Focal P165 V33

Morel Elate 603

Bravox CS603CF

I also need a set of 6x9 for the rear.

Frequency Response, some have wider range

Sensitivity, from 88-93db

power ratings are up and down

Any input would be helpful thanks

I have an amp already, Orion 8004 will be feeding front and rear. My rear deck is 6x9 so thats what will go there. Fronts will be the 6.5" 3way set ups. Or I could just delete rear and run amp bridged //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I want crisp, clear, clean, precise sound. Nothing to pitchy, want mids to be fillable (not all tweet sound) if that makes since lol

The Morel's have widest range of Hertz and JL

What about the DLS? They have same Freq as Morel, but with higher sensitivity and lower power....?

I have an amp already, Orion 8004 will be feeding front and rear. My rear deck is 6x9 so thats what will go there. Fronts will be the 6.5" 3way set ups.I want crisp, clear, clean, precise sound. Nothing to pitchy, want mids to be fillable (not all tweet sound) if that makes since lol
Are you running active?

Im going with C5's and C2's for the rear. They might be in this friday or saturday. Just waiting for them to be delivered. I heard both and the C5's sound good. I heard the focals and they are ok.

Im going with C5's and C2's for the rear. They might be in this friday or saturday. Just waiting for them to be delivered. I heard both and the C5's sound good. I heard the focals and they are ok.
Upper level focals sound nice but in pods. In the door they don't preform the best they can.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.