help with hu settings

Participant count
  • Participant list
i belive that is control the bass on ur woofers in ur trunk..u;d have to connect ur woofers to the mono out in the rear of ur h.u., if u have no subs than that option is of no use

I actually had a related question, I have been hell bent on trying to get a Pioneer 9400 for a year..I finally got a used one. This 9400 has so many features I think one feature allows you to launch a nuclear missle or something besides imaging and equalizing you cars sound.

BUT..Will all these features still be effective in a System with 3 amps etc..or are these features only good for the guy with 4 stock location speakers powered off the headset or can I tweak everything the same with a system??

yes i have the subs on the sub pre-out. there is a seperate bass control though. so i was wondering if that was for the gains, like it is on the alpines i think.

the 9400 can be run in two different modes, regular modes give you three pre outs for your front rear and sub, just like any other h.u, but there is a switch on the side of it which allows you to run it in pro mode, pro mode gives you a separate pre out for high, mid and low, then you have an ass lode of controls at your fingertips to tweak everything, but you need to have three separate amps running your tweets mids and subs, but you cant go into pro mode if you are using the deck power

WOW..That is a great piece of info I was not aware of...THAT IS COOL.

Thanks. I had to download the manual and I do not recall seeing this feature in there.

That set up is very Realistically what I will end up doing after the initial install so I am very pleased you enlightened me to this!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.