Participant count
  • Participant list

jaredmonk
10+ year member

helena
hey guys,

i think i have got my new setup down.

2- Kicker 12L7's

if i can fit them in a ported box i will. but i am going to a HOnda Civic so who knows.

I will run them off 1 Rockford bd1000.1 and sell the other one.

I fell in love with my 15 and not to mention i am getting the subs for 259.00 each. **** good deal for the 2002s.

also i am going to unload me Pioneer DEH-7300

this will be really hard because this has been the badest deck i have owned or demod

but i am going to the in dash and hookup a PS2

i am pretty set on the Panasonic but any other reccommendations would be cool.

well peace guys,

just wanted to let you know what i am up too

jared

just let me know how much u want. how long have u had the head unit for? does it come with the original box and remote control? any defects? if all is well, i guess i'll pay 150 for it (shipping included in that price). email me if u want to talk about this off the boards. jiggax23@hotmail.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.