Southwest Region Hey guys this is Frankie, Head Tech at Powerbass...Debating doing a show/comp onsite.

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list

PowerbassTech

Hello all. I'm Frankie the new Tech over here at Powerbass in Chino, CA. I wanted to poll So Cal enthusiasts and competitors alike about the interest in our company doing an event onsite. I recently moved here from NJ in Aug. 2011 and seem to find that the interest level on audiocomps here is poor coming from the people in our industry. I really hope this isn't the case. Anyhow, I wanted to put forth an idea to promote amongst our dealers, non-dealers, and public alike the benefits and performance of our differing lines. I welcome any opinions on this matter as I have had success doing shows in NJ for varying companies I was affiliated with over the last 15 years. I am debating the pros/cons of sactioning the event with whichever organization, as I am contemplating becoming a So Cal Usaci rep. I feel we have a very strong line and invite our dealers and consumers alike to show how well we perform... even to competing dealers and brands. I figure a mid-spring maybe April-May show would be appropriate... I appreciate your feedback. Email me at f.buldo@powerbassusa.com with any comments, questions, etc. Thanks a lot! - Frankie

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.