Hi input multichannel amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Justin000

Canada
Hi so this is for my girls car and she doesn’t want to get rid of her stock HU yet so I’m planning to use the hi input connectors on the amp using the left and right door speaker wires. We’re doing new comps in the doors and a sub in the trunk.

My question is, can I run those door speaker wires to the amp then feed both channels of the amp (ch1 for the new door speakers, ch2 for the sub)? I feel like this should work as the signal isn’t filtered in any way until the amp, am I correct? Or do I need to do something like use the front doors speaker wires for channel 1 and the rear doors speaker wires for channel 2?

I have no intention of filtering anything through her head unit, just using the LPF and HPF on the amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Actually the pods do not impact the sound of tweeters at all, it's all about location, reflections and pods while great in some locations, can be...
Use two sets of RCAs. One set for the Front channels and the other for Sub Output and into Rear Input on the amp. Turn off the Rear Filter on the...
I would prob go and take it to a shop to someone that knows how to install, pay the $50-75-100 bucks so its done correctly.If you continue to do...
The ZVX 8 doesn’t do well sealed. 1.25 cubes ported 35-38 HZ is what it will like. Very inefficient 8 and wasn’t very impressive to me, even in a...

About this thread

Justin000

Justin000
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Justin000