how are these subs

sandj

Hello we are new here and are looking for some feed back on subs for are new system, we are going to run them on a sundown audio saz 1500d

and would like to do 2 12's or 1 15

these are the ones we are looking into

sundown audio

dd audio

skar audio

sonic sound labs

jmh audio concept

fi audio

incriminator audio

arc audio

ssa audio

we would like to get as deep and loud as possible

there going in a blazer

also add dc and ascendant to your list .sundown are good ,dd are expensive ,skar ok i guess for china subs,sonic sound labs or ssl is junk,jmh dont know,incriminater good,fi very good,arc wont get loud,ssa is also made by ascendant ,who also makes fi

those ssa xcons I hear get pretty low/loud and sound good while doing it..

Of course if I had to speak from experience, the HDC3 from AQ got really low in my enclosure. I was hitting 22/20hz with authority.

those ssa xcons I hear get pretty low/loud and sound good while doing it..
Of course if I had to speak from experience, the HDC3 from AQ got really low in my enclosure. I was hitting 22/20hz with authority.

xcon's are awesome subs...I loved them till I upgraded to zcon's, I like those even more

[/color]

xcon's are awesome subs...I loved them till I upgraded to zcon's, I like those even more
I've wanted to run them for so long, but nobody sells them on here >:l

So I ended up getting a DD 9515 and i'm probably going to pair it up with another one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.