How 'bout them elections, Goob?

what truth? I have a lot of posts, ok? and you are still causing problems
Please explain to me exactly what problems I am causing? What, because I disagree with a statment that you made? For someone that prides themself as being a true "Top poster," surely you can prove me wrong easily.

Meh. I don't see what the big deal is. As long as the mods who ARE here are doing their job, I don't see what we need more mods for.
That reminds me of a few members that were in my Monte Carlo club when I was living in Chicago. EVERYBODY wanted a freakin title. Too many wannabe Chiefs.

As long as you can come on here and help someone out, or add your two centz, why worry about who's a mod? With the 5-6 active mods, I think that they do a pretty good job. Why even add more?

-All with the exception of one particular mod, and he know's who he is.

LOL @ the "Top posters" getting offended by my comments. I have seen Azbass help out, but you Iceteebone are nothing more than a "Post *****." When you start actually helping out on a regular basis aside from useless posts, maybe then will someone care.
I've been here 4 years, you 8 months. You hardly know my body of work. Apparently you think 1 word answers effects a mod's ability, or else you wouldn't be bringing up this point in this thread.

I've been here 4 years, you 8 months. You hardly know my body of work. Apparently you think 1 word answers effects a mod's ability, or else you wouldn't be bringing up this point in this thread.

Quit whinning. Funny I wasn't even talking about you, but I guess the shoe fit you also. If you really feel the need to prolong this, go ahead, as I won't even respond to your comments. I know you like it for post count, but I am not interested in keeping this up. I have said what I needed to say, and I do not apologize for what was said.

Also, what do i care about you being here for four years, and me only eight months? I would go more into depth on this, but I don't argue with......../story

And obviously you have a selective reading problem, as I did not bring that up, but only commented on it.

Quit whinning. Funny I wasn't even talking about you, but I guess the shoe fit you also. If you really feel the need to prolong this, go ahead, as I won't even respond to your comments. I know you like it for post count, but I am not interested in keeping this up. I have said what I needed to say, and I do not apologize for what was said.
Also, what do i care about you being here for four years, and me only eight months? I would go more into depth on this, but I don't argue with......../story
First off, I was having a serious discussion trying to get answers from comments you made. What is wrong with that? It's a discussion forum and I'm trying to discuss. The point I made about the duration, was that you were not around when I was posting in other sections.

This is the only forum I visit where members insult or complain about members with high post counts. I have never seen this on other forums.

With that said, it was nice talking to you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif

you do say some dumb **** ice...lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

(it's usually funny however)

First off, I was having a serious discussion trying to get answers from comments you made. What is wrong with that? It's a discussion forum and I'm trying to discuss. The point I made about the duration, was that you were not around when I was posting in other sections.
This is the only forum I visit where members insult or complain about members with high post counts. I have never seen this on other forums.

With that said, it was nice talking to you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif
Loser.

CT

stfu already
Just because you defend teh Icetee doesn't mean some of his posts will rub off on yours.

You and I both know Icetee is very proficient at typing on the computer is vast amounts, he doesn't need you to do it for him.

Loser.

CT

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jmanpc

5,000+ posts
CA.com Nostalgist.
jmanpc
Jacksonville, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date