how do I delete uploaded pics?

Participant count
  • Participant list
well i guess i'm screwed, no more selling on this site, i guess i was supposed to delete prior to closing my threads, i wasn't aware of that... well it has been fun caraudio.com...

So re-open the thread and delete them. This is a whiny ass thread. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Or just use photobucket to host and you can delete them whenever.

So re-open the thread and delete them. This is a whiny ass thread. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Or just use photobucket to host and you can delete them whenever.
thanks for the info... you coulda saved the chatty comment though, but hey everybody hard... till they go to the joint...

seriously man, I see you have only been around since April, but what else did you expect from people on here.. CA isnt, nor has it been in a long time, a "friendly" forum. If you have a question, you usually get told something along the lines of "eat my dick" so it seems they took it easy on you as far as ripping on you for not automatically knowing everything.

If I knew the answer to your question I would help, but I was in the same boat and just began using photobucket.. my uploaded pics has been full for a number of years now.

seriously man, I see you have only been around since April, but what else did you expect from people on here.. CA isnt, nor has it been in a long time, a "friendly" forum. If you have a question, you usually get told something along the lines of "eat my dick" so it seems they took it easy on you as far as ripping on you for not automatically knowing everything.
If I knew the answer to your question I would help, but I was in the same boat and just began using photobucket.. my uploaded pics has been full for a number of years now.
thanks, yeah i just tried deleting out of my old threads that didn't work either, i just hate people that are like that... i'm gonna look into that photobucket stuff and try to figure that out! lol the last time i was on a computer aol was big... thanks again!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
basswiigee
MICHIGAN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from