how do i hook up a car amplifier to a home bookshelf stereo system

Participant count
  • Participant list
i have a rockwood 600 watt amplifier and a phillips magnavox bookshelf stereo system now i have seen them hooked up before but i dont know what would be the ground and what would be the battery because im hooken it up through the ground and the battery connections but where on my stereo would the gound and batter connections be if anyone can help please help me out

read my reply on your other post

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Got it , LOC black wire actually needed to be grounded . Every video I watched said said it doesn’t and that’s just to reduce noise but apparently...
There is one more thing; you said you will be using the OEM amplifier for the front stage. If that is the case, then you may need an vehicle...
If you have multiple amps you do not need to run a power wire from each amp to battery.. You can have a single run of wire with a distribution...
Ill be wiring my next one up at the amps battery bank area and run it to the dash to keep an eye on it
Ok ill just do the two ohm for now .i have really good electrical .ill prolly just go ahead and buy a bass 8 or 12 k for now until i can get a...

About this thread

3123000gt

3123000gt
tacoma washington
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
ramos