How do I

Participant count
  • Participant list

massivespl

Banned
Bay city, MI
How do I change it so when I click on a thread that's 5 pages long it takes me to the last page instead of the first page?

I'm so sick of clicking a theard on the top ten thread thing on top of the forum home page and having to go to first page then click last page. To many steps for me.

You can set it in reverse order so newest posts are first.
It's annoying to see the sequence of posts though
Interesting lol. I like how on Caco it just takes me to the last post I read in the thread when I click on the thread no matter how many pages long. I thought there would be a way to set that on here in my setting or something

Interesting lol. I like how on Caco it just takes me to the last post I read in the thread when I click on the thread no matter how many pages long. I thought there would be a way to set that on here in my setting or something
Most of the time, it just takes me to a random spot on the thread, lol. Rarely does it take me to the last post I read.

Maybe I'm the only one with that issue, but I doubt it.

Change the posts per page to 30 in the settings and it'll just be like caco. I never had the problem you are having since i did that right when i first joined

That little down arrow to the right of the poster's name, in the top 15. In a subforum, it's the double right arrow that looks like the fast forward button. Hover over each, it will tell you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

massivespl

Banned
massivespl
Bay city, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from