how do you guys aviod your trunk from vibrating?

dont buy a crappy car?

jk. In all seriousness though, try some sound deadener behind the license plate or closed cell foam behind it. Sorry im not more help, but none of the cars ive owned had the plate on the trunk lid, and didnt rattle...

your best bet is to hire a friend, preferably a fat one to sit on your trunk lid while you drive around...

no but really,i had 150 sq ft of deadener in my trunk and it still sounded like the bumper was going to die, sometimes you just can't avoid it.

put rubber grommets between your plate and trunk lid for the license plate, i did that for my gf's car and it stopped the plate. still needs deadener for the trunk lid tho

your best bet is to hire a friend, preferably a fat one to sit on your trunk lid while you drive around...

no but really,i had 150 sq ft of deadener in my trunk and it still sounded like the bumper was going to die, sometimes you just can't avoid it.
LOL!!!! that's funny

seriously, I need to do something about it I thinking on setting my sub like this .. what do you think?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.