How GOOD will this sub x amp go together? & how will it sound?

Those two are very good products. Two things I have to say though.... 1. Make sure you actually want this kind of equipment in your car. If you havent... go out and listen to peoples systems. Make sure the constant BOOM BOOM BOOM is something you want. Most people are surprised at how loud something like a type X can get (type r's are still very loud). and 2. Shop your options. When I just not looked up the specs for the Type X I came across it for $250

I like the amp. But i'd go Fi Q for woofer. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Though the Type-X (I consider it SQL) is not shabby.

Those two are very good products. Two things I have to say though.... 1. Make sure you actually want this kind of equipment in your car. If you havent... go out and listen to peoples systems. Make sure the constant BOOM BOOM BOOM is something you want. Most people are surprised at how loud something like a type X can get (type r's are still very loud). and 2. Shop your options. When I just not looked up the specs for the Type X I came across it for $250
That's what sub/amp controls are for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif you can always turn it down more. But you can't always turn it up more. Just my .02

And to most people here, 1000rms and a single Type-X would be considered low output. It's all relative, ya know?

the the cadence, audioque, or mach 5 are much better options imho easily the mach 5 and cadence will get louder as they are much beefier subs

icon is also a much better sub

the hdc3 is obviously gonna be louder since it can handle double the power the type x can

for a daily setup, i'm taking the type x if i had to choose between the 2.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.