How is the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D?

Strangirs
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Chicago
I've been looking for high powered amps lately but on a budget..

I haven't found anything with a decent price and was thinking to **** it up and save $800 for a saz3500 until I found the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D

I looked some videos up on youtube of it pushing some subs and it flexes things..

what i'm going for is mini hairtricks..

How do you think it will do with two sa15s dvcs @ 1 ohm..

I've been looking for high powered amps lately but on a budget..I haven't found anything with a decent price and was thinking to **** it up and save $800 for a saz3500 until I found the AUDIOPIPE AP30001D

I looked some videos up on youtube of it pushing some subs and it flexes things..

what i'm going for is mini hairtricks..

How do you think it will do with two sa15s dvcs @ 1 ohm..
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif in for this because im curious as well..... also you should look up the Audiopipe AQX3500.1. im trying to find info on that but figure people woh use the AP3000d should know about the AQX3500.1 as also....

If you need clean, AP will not be your amp lol
try these

DB Drive PD2000 1 2000 Watt RMS Old School Competition Mono Amplifier Car Amp 839859003630 | eBay

Soundstream RUB1 2500D 2500W RMS Rubicon Series Class D Monoblock Amplifier New 554353001523 | eBay

If you want to run 2500-3000 watts you should change to a beefier subs like american bass xfl's
true........

the DB Drive PD2000.1 will MOST DEF get the job done. That is a BEAST of a 2k amp. and its underated. it clamped 2400+ rms @ 1 ohm and ive seen clamps of people getting 3k out of it @ .5 ohm.... Ive owned one and its the best 2k rms amp i have owned..... I put the db drive i had over the SAZ2000d that i use to have.

You think so? what other nice budget subs could handle it do you think?
It's going in a 95 suburban xD Taking out the third seat eventually and replacing it with a box..

I had the same question when i came in, i was looking to get 2 sundown sa 12's on an ap 3k and found out that those subs could handle it but not for long because of the 2.5 voice coil. so ppl suggested the american bass xfl. you should also look at audio que hdc3 if you can save up a bit more cash because those r the best according to the youtube videos ive seen. and there are also these 2 new companies, imperium audio designs and eminent audio that im actually considering.

I had the same question when i came in, i was looking to get 2 sundown sa 12's on an ap 3k and found out that those subs could handle it but not for long because of the 2.5 voice coil. so ppl suggested the american bass xfl. you should also look at audio que hdc3 if you can save up a bit more cash because those r the best according to the youtube videos ive seen. and there are also these 2 new companies, imperium audio designs and eminent audio that im actually considering.
What do you think of obsidian?

no experience with it but from what i heard, its does rated and not much more. It's a great sub for the money and sq but im looking for spl and a sub that will do more than rated rms daily.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Strangirs

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Strangirs
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date