how is the viper d1200.1??

It's a great product bro. I ordered that same amp from ikesound last week and recieved it yesterday. My friend hooked it up, and powered well. I think i will buy one for my 12" XXX soon!

-Dante

should be ok...iirc dei is the build company, and this is the same as the old 1100d/new 1500d and orion 1200d...theyre just rebadged. what do i know though...

i havent dealth with ike for years (i bought L7's from them when they just opened up) but ive been reading mixed reviews about them. let us know how things go with it

I have a viper d2500.1 and a d1200.1 they are all good and can run alot of sups but there is one problem with viper.... if you put them on something hard like fiber or wood it will take about 1-2 weeks to damage the IC's inside!!((the damage will come from the box itself from all the pounding)) thats if your running like 2-3 subs or just 1 15" sub . other then that they are good. BTW whats the d1200.1 for? you can get a batter amp then viber.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.