How long have you been using your amplifier make\model\time

my dad passed me his 2 mmats d300hc, he had them since 1996, 13 years of abused and never had a problem with them, i run them @ .5 daily, still going strong.

most of my amps are older

My Diamond 2ch had been in my truck for 6-7 years

and my eD 9.1 about 3-4 years...

Older Dia amps kicked ass,cant comment on anything they are making these days

4-STETSOM 7 kd's 4.5 years and still good in my shed. I changed them out to 2- 14k2d's and have been beating them for 6 mnths with no problem. Took 2nd in North American finals SS 1-2 with 2 14k2d's @ 12v. Have held the Maryland State record since the first burp out of the Stetsom amps and still hold it today!!!!

GO TEAM STETSOM USA!!!!

I have an old Pyramid PB400a that's over 25 years old. It's been in and out of different project cars and has been used to this day on my workbench daily for years!

Wow, was that back when Pyramid amps used to be made in the USA and built by PPI?
The amp's you're referring to were the Super Pro series. The model numbers started with "PBSP". Thet were very nice! PPI made some amps for Crutchfield around the same timeframe as well. Both series were made 7-8 years after the Pyramid amp I have.

2 Ma Audio HK-4000d Strapped a 1 ohm for 4 1/2 years , daily driver

Kicker KX-1200.1 old one 3 years

2 Massive 400.4 4 1/2 years

And last but not least my little trooper Punch 45 14 years and I brought it used.

pioneer gm x862 10 years

pioneer gm-x962 2 years

thinking about running my front ans rear speakers off of theses or useing them as a grage amp for speakers

power acoustics ab3000d 1-2 months

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.