How long will it take paypal to refund me??

Participant count
  • Participant list

Firmbiz94
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
O i escalted my paypal dispute on dec 1st and i still havent gotten any results..i bought an amp off ebay like Nov 10th and i never received it..I tracked it and found out it was shipped to the wrong address..i filed a dispute and the seller was like "you should go down there and get it" yea im supposed to drive somewhere and ask for a complete stranger to give me my amp..Well i really wanted bass so i did try to go there but both attempts were fruitless as no one opened the front door.. AFter waiting a few weeks i bought another amp figuring this is a pretty open and shut case..i even posted a letter fron ups that the amp was shipped to the wrong address..not by UPS but by the seller who just addressed it wrong....its almost been a month now and paypal says they "Make every effort" to get it resolved within 30 days..but 30 days is almost here and they just emailed me that they can extend there "investigation" at thier discretion....Im starting to get pissed..i thought this was a pretty easy one to decide...Paypal ftl

**** paypal dude if u payed with creditcard get a chargeback if u did it with a bank account go to the bank and tell them it was not an authorized payment paypal can screw u over

well the only reason i have hope is bc this seller is a powerseller on ebay and sells hundreds of items a day..they have to have money in thier paypal account...so if paypal decides in my favor i should get themoney right?

well the only reason i have hope is bc this seller is a powerseller on ebay and sells hundreds of items a day..they have to have money in thier paypal account...so if paypal decides in my favor i should get themoney right?
ahh, well that is good. thats different than what i had happen to me, where the seller just pulled out and ran.

i would say its pretty open and shut, and there is a good chance to get your money back. do you have the reciept that has proof of you providing the right address? and if so have you provided it to paypal?

well i payed with paypal and paypal is the one with my address..i have a confirmed address that the seller gets when I pay..so either paypal or the seller f*cked up..ive bought 30 + items from ebay and they always ship to the right address

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.