How many DB's do your subs produce?

Hitler-1.jpg

great way to represent ny ya dick.

Maturity level? Knowledge? Ability to operate the forum? WTF are you talking about?
The point was about what you are or are not tired of reading on this forum. Not maturity level or ability to operate the buttons. Duh? One reply into our argument and you've ALREADY lost sight of the topic.

Are you retarded? Seriously. Because if you are just say so and I'll stop. I hate making fun of retarded people.
And my point is that, these EXACT threads are posted multiple times per week. Anyone who has joined in the last MONTH is tired of these.

When I joined up, "an '07er" as you pointed out, I knew that there was a search function to utilize. You implied that "Maybe you should have treated me the same way", but there would have been no reason to do so, because like alot of people I learned by reading and not asking moronic questions.

As for the maturity part seeing as how you are "an '03er", which obviously king dong around here, you would think that maybe you would be a little more mature than coming back with a "HaHA yoU jo1ned in '07 mAybe we Sh0uld hav3 been a d0uche to you". But like I said, you have proven that point wrong.

And my point is that, these EXACT threads are posted multiple times per week. Anyone who has joined in the last MONTH is tired of these.
When I joined up, "an '07er" as you pointed out, I knew that there was a search function to utilize. You implied that "Maybe you should have treated me the same way", but there would have been no reason to do so, because like alot of people I learned by reading and not asking moronic questions.

As for the maturity part seeing as how you are "an '03er", which obviously king dong around here, you would think that maybe you would be a little more mature than coming back with a "HaHA yoU jo1ned in '07 mAybe we Sh0uld hav3 been a d0uche to you". But like I said, you have proven that point wrong.
First of all, you do not speak for those who joined last month, last year, or for the board. Second, if you get tired of these posts, here's an epiphany for you.... dont read them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/idea.gif.5acb6a39a9b92425414c316dda202bad.gif
You are saying you have never asked a redundant question on this board? Basically the only way that's possible is if you have never asked any questions, or only talk about off topic things like you mom's bra size.

If this was just about you teaching him to learn to use the search function, why did you call him a retard and claim 'we' were gonna make an example of him? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

But oh, now YOU want to talk about maturity. lawl Do you even have any idea how hypocritical you are being, or are you that blind to your own assholishness? Obviously you are.

We both know that is not what I said, nice try. If you have to re-word what I said to make it look immature, maybe that should tell you something...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.