how many guys in WA state have 5k subs?

well thats lame and cool at the same time.

PM me your shop number so i can get in contact with you.

i bought ish thinkin i needed to be ready //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

If its made for burps then its not 5K RMS, Its 5K on burps. Like the DC Level 5 is 20K on burps. Dont false advertise.
i only sell my subs in store, and if a guy wanted to run stupid power on it all day...id tell him about 3k box and electrical would have alot to do with the power you could put to in....just like every sub made

i said i had it made for burps.....so its built tuff...that all

So...2500rms? I've seen people run 6k+ per Omega on bassrace runs. But that doesn't mean it's close to a 5krms sub. Hell the DDZ can't do 4k daily but can take 15982985792353 on a burp. I guess I have a different perspective on power ratings.

well 2 ways to look at it....little guy in small town usa.....only shop that can f/g and make custom boxes.....do custom installs in the county. and when they compare it to subs sold here......its way more than what they can get around....its a alpine type R customer. the subs they see that are"3 k" are the type X ....i put 1500 watts on a set of audiopipe tapr12's in a custom box tuned low and killed the kicker L5 12's.....if i was in seattle or some place were comps were around and guys know more about it, i could speak more like 3500 watts....but i have to speak the same language they do to make it ez on them to under stand A B comparison.....but like i said....im not braggin or on a ego trip....just wanted to know who had 5 k subs......but i am cool with you point 100%

i'm the builder of this sub. he wanted it to be able to handle 6k for long burps little longer than the 3sec norm, and 3k on music. it will handle all of that and some.

before i shipped it i tested with 2k rms freeair from 25-80hz and sent vids before shipping. it has a some cooling options.

it will handle 3k all day long.

i'm the builder of this sub. he wanted it to be able to handle 6k for long burps little longer than the 3sec norm, and 3k on music. it will handle all of that and some.
before i shipped it i tested with 2k rms freeair from 25-80hz and sent vids before shipping. it has a some cooling options.

it will handle 3k all day long.
You're in NY, he's in WA?

a subwoofer with a 10k, 20k, 30k rating for burps is bogus. a sub handling crazy power for burps is TOTALLY dependant on the enclosure.
Yet this sub you built has a 5k burp rating...

terra you are correct. he is a bud and just wanted a couple custom subs i hooked him up. i machined some parts and built him some subs.

shipping wasnt alot i have a hookup.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.