How many hz should my sub box be tuned too???

ok so i was right that tuning above 35 hz is better for most music.. i do have some q's about boxes don't wanta do a tread so #1 what tuning is better for rock music like 40hz? #2 what is a "hidden chamber" ported box? #3 is port are the same most of the time or would 4x4 port work as good as say a 1.5 or 2' w x 13" port or would just the most port area win, meaning is wider and shorter better than taller and skinny (ports talking about ports)?
Everything you would like to know about different kinds of boxes and how to figure out your Port dimensions will be on this page any questions feel free to ask

Everything you would like to know about different kinds of boxes and how to figure out your Port dimensions will be on this page any questions feel free to ask

6 year old thread...

really.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Alright sorry this took so long. Here's the update. I tried out all the sets of speakers, the black diamonds did not fit front or back. I think if...
5 ch amps can get expensive and most of the sub stage lacks power for a decent mid-sized sub. And end up running hot. Some times its best to look...
This is a little more money but well worth it from looking at the reviews. And it's Korean.
I wouldnt waste the time or money on OEM speakers to be placed back into any vehicle unless you plan to sale the vehicle and remove the after...
With half inch MDF, it's like 4.27cu/ft internally not including sub and port displacement. That's like 3.5 to 3.8cu/ft after displacement. You...

About this thread

dcferguson98

dcferguson98
US
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Popwarhomie