How many of you have HIDs?

I used to have a few in my basement, but they were way to big to fit in a car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I have them factory in my 03 Maxima. Make sure you dont get above 4300k, anything above that you sacrifice light output for color. 4300k is what comes in every single car that has them factory. BMW, Mercedes, Nissan

i was going to raise my hand.

but then i read the title again, and it was HIDS. oops //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

sorry, this does not apply to me then.

I have them factory in my 03 Maxima. Make sure you dont get above 4300k, anything above that you sacrifice light output for color. 4300k is what comes in every single car that has them factory. BMW, Mercedes, Nissan

Yes that and don't get cheap ****ing kits that don't have a good light pattern. I can't stand it when some dumb ass kid is driving twards me with HIDS that are pointing right in my eyes. Its illegal and stupid as hell.

That being said, I'm converting my car to HIDs but I'm doing it RIGHT

I have hid's in my maxima as well but yeah def get a 5 or 6k kit anything more you just sacrifice output and it looks retarded. I saw someone with a 12k kit to day it the kid looked like a **** w/ his purple lights!

german HIDs are different than our half-assed nissan ones...hell, acura's come with better HIDs...mind you i still love mine and am spoiled because the last two cars i've driven came with HIDs...i've always had an itch to upgrade mine to 6000ks as well as the fogs though...

want a kit? look no further than umnitza.... no i don't work for them, but they have the best deals that i've seen....

german HIDs are different than our half-assed nissan ones...hell, acura's come with better HIDs...mind you i still love mine and am spoiled because the last two cars i've driven came with HIDs...i've always had an itch to upgrade mine to 6000ks as well as the fogs though...
want a kit? look no further than umnitza.... no i don't work for them, but they have the best deals that i've seen....
yeah unmitza is the **** im gunna be getting my fogs from them!

I have the fake HID's. I have yet found a kit that works on a Bird.

I am going to look into Mark 8 harnesses though.

There is one conversion I can do though off of a volvo, but it looks goofy.

Pic.

Projector%20Nite%201.jpg

Complete%20Projectors%2010.jpg

I wanna say close to, I have no idea. They are blue like an HID, but give off a lil less light then silverstars. I have the box in my car, but it snowed so I ain't going out there. haha.

I think they look good, I'll get pics up someday.

I also threw in som Eurolite LED taillight bulbs. Those are cool. Alot lighter of a brake light and plus, the light is more circular. So they look like eyes from the back. I'll get pics.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.