How many square feet of sound deadener for a trunk car?

How much rattle are you trying to block out? A lot of companies sell it in 25 sq.ft sizes
Most of it. I'm planning on getting edead 80, they conveniently sell per square foot. I have a 15" in my trunk facing up, so there's a good amount of rattle.

Most of it. I'm planning on getting edead 80, they conveniently sell per square foot. I have a 15" in my trunk facing up, so there's a good amount of rattle.
20-25 sq ft should do you well. I suggest you stay away from eDead. I would look for a company that uses a 3 mil aluminum or thicker and a butyl adhesive with no asphalt filler.

20-25 sq ft should do you well. I suggest you stay away from eDead. I would look for a company that uses a 3 mil aluminum or thicker and a butyl adhesive with no asphalt filler.
sorry, but I'm not trying to spend 60 bucks on 25ft of deadener. I have too many things to pay for. I'm sure it's good stuff, just a little too pricey.

sorry, but I'm not trying to spend 60 bucks on 25ft of deadener. I have too many things to pay for. I'm sure it's good stuff, just a little too pricey.
I am not saying you have to go with my company their is other good sound deadener companies out there but eDead is not one of them. 25 sq ft of eDead 80 is $50 plus shipping so there is only about a $8.99 difference before shipping. Then if you use the coupon code "CA" you will recieve 7.5% off. So you actually only pay $4.57 more for 25 sq ft of Audio Technix 60 mil which is a lot better product than eDead 80.

I am not saying you have to go with my company their is other good sound deadener companies out there but eDead is not one of them. 25 sq ft of eDead 80 is $50 plus shipping so there is only about a $8.99 difference before shipping. Then if you use the coupon code "CA" you will recieve 7.5% off. So you actually only pay $4.57 more for 25 sq ft of Audio Technix 60 mil which is a lot better product than eDead 80.
Yeah, I've heard mixed things about edead. And I have heard good things about AT. I'll probably read up on your site a bit more in the morning, thanks for the code by the way.

Yeah, I've heard mixed things about edead. And I have heard good things about AT. I'll probably read up on your site a bit more in the morning, thanks for the code by the way.
You won't regret getting AT, but I don't think I could say the same about eDead.

just got my AT 60......wow shiz iz legit. I was surprised by the no scent. I know it doesn't have any asphault but dam I expected to smell something chemically. worth the extra $ IMO. The heat test is a big thing too, AT holds the heat really well without slippage or slideage.

just got my AT 60......wow shiz iz legit. I was surprised by the no scent. I know it doesn't have any asphault but dam I expected to smell something chemically. worth the extra $ IMO. The heat test is a big thing too, AT holds the heat really well without slippage or slideage.
^^^Nuthugger^^^

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.