How Many Times?

bigaudiofanati2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Okay so my dad just hates it when i work on my car in anyway. Today he absolutely flipped on me about taking my car apart MY CAR. He flipped that I have changed the head unit than I have changed my amps and also the speakers. I have done it 6 times just a few different things the last 2 times were to make my final runs of wire and make sure everything was were it was were I wanted it to be. Today was taking the door panels off for getting ready for the new speakers. I understand that it is not good to take things apart over and over, but when you only have enough money for a small system and than get enough to get what you want than you have to redo some things. So that makes me wounder how many times have you taken your car apart, weather it be a few panels or the entire interior.

sounds like my pops. after like the 10th install on my 3rd car he finnaly got used to me dropping large amounts of dollar on audio and spending lots of time and money in ripping my car apart to make it the way i want it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.