How much is 12 Treo SSi ? Can't find it anywhere.

umm thats a close call..both are good subs...I would lean towards the treo .. The treo has more linear excursion so might get lower. That amp will be ok for it the rms on those subs is 750 but i would throw more than that on it.. but for 80 bucks yo got a steal

i was just surprised i could not find it anywhere.

and it says it has two model Ssi 12.22 and 12.44 2 ohms and 4 omhs. can't you rewire it personally form 2 to 4 and vise versa?

so ones a dual 2 ohm and ones a dual 4 ohm. with the D2 you can get a 1 ohm load and with the D4 you can get a 2 ohm. the 12.44 is what you will need with that kicker amp

I have a 10" ss and wouldn't trade it for anything. Great sq and loud as hell. RMS on it is only 500 but I put 1200 with conservative gains and it never got hot or strained. Built to last and bang with the best of them IMO.

Treo SSi is a **** good sub. Id take it over a cvx ANY day. Check the ended listings on ebay and you will see how much they go for.

Edit: Just checked ebay and none have sold in a while. A few months ago the Treo SSi 12.44 was going for $200-$300

so ones a dual 2 ohm and ones a dual 4 ohm. with the D2 you can get a 1 ohm load and with the D4 you can get a 2 ohm. the 12.44 is what you will need with that kicker amp
so You Can NOT rewire 12.22 to 12.44 like in L7 or L5 models?

Treo SSi 10.22 10" SSi Subwoofer (2 Ohm DVC)List Price: $300.00

Our Price: $219.99

That's the 10", so it should be somewhere around that.
Thanks man. since you own one same question to you:

Can you rewire it if 2 ohm to 4 ohm or not really?

Good luck getting a recone from Treo. You cant just rewire a sub. You have to change out the whole voice coil which = changing the soft parts.
but you could do it with L5/L7 models right? you could rewire 4 ohm to 2 ohms and vise versa?

i know you said i need 12.44 with my kicker (since kicker is not 1 ohms stable)

what's gon happen if you connect the 12.22 to kicker?

I don't see how. Ohm's are a measurement of Resistance (heat), The whole voice coil would have to be replaced which would entail, removing the soft parts like JL said.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.